- The ControlTrack dashboard is customised for each participant, showing the control activities they are required to undertake as well as the status of those activities once the assessment is underway.
- Participants may log in and out of ControlTrack to start and then continue the assessment over time.
- Each control activity is assigned to a control activity assessor and an independent control activity reviewer to rate the effectiveness of each control activity and track any required improvement plans.
- Senior management or directors need only see final reports, but can drill down into the detail if they choose.
- The control assessment is authorised by management when complete.
- Our risk assessment capability allows organisational risks to be assigned to risk owners.
- Risk owners can undertake risk assessments with full visibility over the effectiveness of controls in place to manage and mitigate those risks.
- Subsequent to the risk assessment, risk owners have the opportunity to decide whether to accept the risk and then record treatment plans where required.
- The system allows flexible reporting based on significance weightings assigned to controls.
- Reports can be generated at the organisation level, control category or for specific business units.
- Senior management review at the report level but can drill down into the detail if required.
helping managers manage
© Copyright 2014 ControlTrack™. All rights reserved.